Journal of Virtual Exchange IVEC 2022 Special Issue - Call for Papers
JVE IVEC 2022 Special Issue - Call for Papers
The Journal of Virtual Exchange (JVE) will publish a selection of papers from the 2022 International Virtual Exchange Conference in a Special Issue to be published in 2023. The JVE is an open-access, peer-reviewed international journal aimed at virtual exchange practitioners and researchers and published by UNICollaboration. All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process. Articles selected for publication must meet the established criteria and guidelines of the journal, which can be found at https://journal.unicollaboration.org/. Please also see submission guidelines below.
Journal of Virtual Exchange Submission Guidelines for Authors:
- Please create an account with the Journal of Virtual Exchange (JVE).
- Please go to: Submissions on the JVE website and follow the guidelines for submission (including anonymisation).
- Authors who wish to submit a Research Article should click on that link on the general submissions page for specific guidelines regarding sections. Likewise, authors who wish to submit a Practice Report should review the respective section for this format.
- When you submit, you will need to choose the correct article type (e.g. research article or practice report).
- In your comments to the editors, please add: "This manuscript is for the “IVEC 2022 Special Issue” guest edited by Chirag Chandrakant, Deborah Chicharro, and Marina Pascual Ortiz.
JVE Publication timeline (tentative):
- 30 November 2022: Submission deadline for first drafts of manuscripts to the IVEC 2022 Special Issue
- 31 August 2023: Deadline to submit final drafts of accepted manuscripts
- Publication year: 2023
For questions, please contact: email@example.com