Journal of Virtual Exchange IVEC 2023 Special Issue - Call for Papers
JVE IVEC 2023 Special Issue - Call for Papers
The Journal of Virtual Exchange (JVE) will publish a selection of papers from the 2023 International Virtual Exchange Conference (IVEC) in a Special Issue to be published in 2024 (guest editors: Ana Cristina Salomão and Stephanie Swartz). The JVE is an open-access, peer-reviewed international journal aimed at virtual exchange practitioners and researchers and published by UNICollaboration. All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process. Articles selected for publication must meet the established criteria and guidelines of the journal, which can be found at https://journal.unicollaboration.org/. Please also see submission guidelines below.
Consistent with the IVEC 2023 Conference submission and presentation guidelines, the JVE IVEC 2023 Special Issue will accept submissions in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Journal of Virtual Exchange Submission Guidelines for Authors:
- Please create an account with the Journal of Virtual Exchange (JVE).
- Please go to: Submissions on the JVE website and follow the guidelines for submission (including anonymisation).
- Authors who wish to submit a Research Article should click on that link on the general submissions page for specific guidelines regarding sections. Likewise, authors who wish to submit a Practice Report should review the respective section for this format.
- When you submit, you will need to choose the correct article type (e.g. research article or practice report).
- In your comments to the editors, please add: "This manuscript is for the “IVEC 2023 Special Issue.”
JVE Publication timeline (tentative):
- 30 November 2023: Submission deadline for first drafts of manuscripts to the IVEC 2023 Special Issue
- 31 August 2024: Deadline to submit final drafts of accepted manuscripts
- Publication year: 2024
For questions, please contact: email@example.com